- By Wayne Rodrigo
- (General Dispatch) – Joe Biden is using covid-19 as an excuse to open the borders and close schools, said Senator Joni Ernst on Wednesday.
- Stressing, that immigration policies changed drastically with this new administration. And that all the gains made in the Trump era were thrown out the window.
- The government’s priority is focused on “open borders”, because so far it has been the only interest of the White House, the senator said.
- I hold the president of the nation responsible for the paralysis of school activities, while he leads efforts so that more immigrants continue to enter the country.
- In fact, I ask that regular channels be analyzed through which students can return to their daily activities. And to stop holding the coronavirus responsible for their incompetence.
- Simultaneously, the senator commented that survey statistics in the country assure that both parents and students want to return to the classroom.
- In short, President Biden was elected to govern the American people, not to solve the problems of other nations; the priority is within the country, not at its borders.
- This is another of the barrage of criticism that continues to fall on the current administration, and for which no response has been given so far.