- By Joergen Haisem
- (General Dispatch) – Spokeswoman Maria Salazar said that the trafficking of minors is increasing every day at the border, harming minors who are victims of sexual abuse.
- Human trafficking is a serious crime, and the large mafias that operate along the border are profiting from this activity in an alarming way after the Biden administration took office.
- Rep. Burgess Owens along with other Republicans said that 30% of the women and girls who attempt to cross the border may be victims of rape, including losing their lives.
- Some of the parents put their children on the journey in order to give them a better quality of life, and this whole flow of minors increased after the hopeful statements of the Biden administration.
- Salazar made a visit to the Texas border, and told the media that the facilities are not equipped to handle the large number of unaccompanied children that are entering.
- Salazar referred to this unacceptable and inhumane move by the Biden administration saying “we have politicians in Washington … playing with the hopes of our community to stay in power and win votes.”
- Republicans have called on Biden to return to greater scrutiny and streamline immigration procedures as did the Trump administration which maintained the lowest levels of immigrant smuggling.
- However, Rep. Salazar proposed an amnesty bill for illegal aliens, given the wave of immigrants that the border is witnessing.
Real Facts America: ‘Biden Should Be Ashamed’: GOP Says Border Crisis Feeding Child Sex Trafficking