- By Ely Márquez
- (General Dispatch) – This Thursday night a new report revealed that Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif had no knowledge that Israel was the perpetrator of the attacks against Syria.
- In retrospect, the allegations are based on the report published this week by The New York Times specifying that former Secretary of State John Kerry informed him that Israel had attacked Iranian interests in Syria at least 200 times, to his astonishment, Zarif said.
- The information that was projected Thursday night is implicit in an audio file of a phone call.
- Apparently, the new indications that reinforce the first accusations could generate punishable deeds in Kerry, because so far he maintains that it is a total lie.
- Although officially Kerry does not face charges against him, the comments and the emergence of evidence to prove his guilt have been made known during the course of the week.
- Consequently, the controversy generated during the week among U.S. politicians and citizens have expressed concern if it turns out to be true.
- So far, Kerry has not publicly offered a press conference to clarify the facts, he has only argued his refusal to be part of these alliances.
- But it will be in the coming days that it will be known the course that this case will take, which arises at a time when Kerry works for Biden’s climate project and has become one of his allies.
The New York Times: Iran’s Foreign Minister, in Leaked Tape, Says Revolutionary Guards Set Policies