- By Jennifer Prill
- (General Dispatch) – The speech offered by President Joe Biden was backed by an audience of 11.6 million viewers; this is 75% less than the people who appreciated Donald Trump’s rallies in 2017.
- The projections were made based on audience figures obtained by Walt Disney Co.’s ABC, Comcast Corp’s NBC, Viacom CBS Inc’s CBS and Fox.
- By contrast, former President Donald Trump’s lowest rating ever for a speech given to Congress accounted for 37.2 million in 2020.
- Donald Trump’s ratings were represented by: 48 million in 2017, 46 million in 2018, 46.8 million in 2019, and 37.2 million in 2020.
- In contrast, the boring speech offered by the nation’s president was directed on the spending plan he intends to achieve in the coming months.
- The eloquence of the U.S. president did not urge Congress or U.S. citizens to support his policies, as they lack common sense at a time of economic recession.
- Clearly, the White House’s policy approach is setting the United States up for a resounding failure if policies are not redirected in the short term.
- The audience levels presented reflects the lack of interest Americans have in the political, economic and social performance led by Joe Biden, who in just 100 days has plunged the country into chaos.